Discover.nwais is a collection of online communities designed to help
you connect with and be inspired by your association colleagues.
Independent school administrators, faculty and staff from across NWAIS
are finding new ideas, exchanging advice about school processes and
sharing everyday tips.
How to post a message via the website:
- Sign in to discover.nwais.org using your NWAIS website username and password.
The first time you log in, you will be required to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select “Communities,” “All Communities,” then click the name of the group you would like to post in.
NOTE: You must first “Join” the group.
- Click the “Post a Message” button next to “Latest Discussion Posts.”
- Create your message, then press the green “Send” button. This will post your message to the site and distribute it as an e.mail message to all members of the community.
How to post a message via e.mail:
- You can also post a new message to your community via an e.mail message you have already received from the community by clicking the "Post New Message" link found in the header.
- Additionally, you can post a new message by using your favorite e.mail application. Your community's e.mail address can be found in the "Reply To" field of an e.mail message you have already received from the community and is also listed at the top of your community's homepage.