Discover.nwais is a collection of online communities designed to help
you connect with and be inspired by your association colleagues.
Independent school administrators, faculty and staff from across NWAIS
are finding new ideas, exchanging advice about school processes and
sharing everyday tips. Make it easier for others to find you by completing your profile information!
Below are the steps for how to update your profile:
- Sign in to discover.nwais.org using your NWAIS website username and password.
The first time you log in, you’ll be required to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select the image box in the top right corner, then click “Profile.”
- Click the “Add” button next to each section you wish to update. Your name and contact information can be updated by clicking the pencil icon.
- Add a photo. Under the image on the left side of the screen, click “Actions” then “Change Picture.” Images should be JPG's or PNG's and sized 200x200 pixels to display properly.
Changing your password:
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- Click "Change Password" from the "My Account" dropdown menu.
- Enter your new password in the fields provided and click "Save."