FAWN L. MORRIS
3402 SE Olsen Milwaukie, OR 97222
Telephone: (503) 729-1148 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• 37 years of successful experience in a multitude of administrative functions.
• Highly educated in business, finance, and accounting.
• Educated in the professional persona of business ethics.
• Highly developed in problem solving, needs assessment, policies and procedures, and interpersonal communication.
• Knowledgeable in all aspects Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Professional, and PowerPoint.
• Particularly adept in creating spreadsheets to increase efficiencies and cost effective budgets.
• Participated in specific professional development courses relating to Management, Leadership, Computer Applications, and multiple miscellaneous business concept courses.
• Contain a level of dedication, work ethic, versatility and experience providing a broad range of administrative assets.
• Highly capable of individual recognition and assessment.
2008-2015 EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, PARK ACADEMY (PRESENT) LAKE OSWEGO, OR
• Provide administrative support to administrative team and board of education with main expertise in accounting, budgets, payroll, and all areas of financial supervision.
• Accountant responsible for annual audit.
• Arrange and schedule all meetings with staff and clientele.
• Coordinate travel arrangements in accordance with company policy.
• Responsible for all sort term and long term strategic planning.
• Operate collaboratively with multiple groups with in the organization to form a resolution for intricate account reconciliations.
• Possess advanced skills in Microsoft office specifically utilizing Excel, and quick books, for accounts payable and accounts receivable data.
• Responsible for self assessment of case load and performance while supervising office staff.
• In charge of all purchasing, budget management and expense control.
• Manage multiple databases concurrently.